version 5 sti door cards wanted, drivers one will do!!!!!

evosteo

hi im looking to get a hold of a decent set of door cards for a version 5 sti 98-00(red if available) and in good kit. can travel to pick up. even if some one has a drivers door card available that would be perfect for me

regards steve

cheers steve, i seen that alri, but its a type r interior which if im not mistaken is only a two door where mins a 4 door salon. im not sure if the front doors on them are the same of different, me thinks the type r doors a bit bigger??? open to corection! i am mainly after a drivers door card but nobody in their right mind would sell them individually.

I have a V5 wagon interior for sale, I'm sure they are the same as the saloon. This is the only interior shot that I have.

DSCF4110.jpg

that interior looks identical to mine, even the same cloth on the door cards, are they compatible with the 4 door sallon?? wat price would i be looking at?

Hi Steo, 100 for the 4 of them and they are the same size as the 4 door. You can get me on 0879236349.

Cheers

Alan

Sorry Steo, here you go. As you can see on the drivers side rear door there is a bolt cover missing. There is a few small marks but not very noticable.

Passenger side rear door
CopyofMondello04_04_2010033.jpg

Drivers side rear
CopyofMondello04_04_2010031.jpg

Passenger front
CopyofMondello04_04_2010032.jpg

Drivers door
CopyofMondello04_04_2010030.jpg

Everything you see for a one off never to be repeated special World Cup Season offer of 100 beer vouchers and a bag of Mega Meanies.

ohhhh thats a good deal!!!
I would a looked for the 100 beer vouchers, the mega meanies and a can of coke!!!!!

:icon_nana:

As I said Hammie, it's a special one off deal. Can of Coke will be asked for when the sale ends, must be diet though.

will ya take 80 for em scruff??? tough times!!! ill defo box off the coke nd meanies for ya! can collect em sat if yer happy? :pray:

can ya go one better for me scruff???? i really wasnt hoping ta spend this much money on door cards. im up on the northside by the way

Back