Version 2 STI

bdonnelly94

ISDC Club Member
Good evening Gents/Ladies/They’s/Them’s

Back in the game with another Version 2 sti. She’s a project & is leaving Japan on the 4th of November, so should be here in the early new year. 95 one so she won’t be seeing Road until 2025 when I can get €200 VRT 😂 plenty of time to get things sorted. So I’m starting the process of accumulating the few bits and bobs I need now, to get stuck into it when it lands.

Mod wise I was going to do a good bit originally but it’s a low mileage one and has never been touched, so I think it’s best to just go with an ecu and map for Irish fuel. What are you guys recommending and who are you recommending? Link/Aengus or Peter Simmons etc ? Been out of the game for a year and a half so need to get more active again.

Also looking for a cheap wrx or wagon etc for a daily runaround if anyone knows of anything going.

Attachments

• IMG_1757.png
    IMG_1757.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
Sweet! Delighted for you man, nice car to get back into 👌
Aonghus Power doing Link ECUs now too, prob best to just get it to him and leave him do his work 🤜🤛

Sweet! Delighted for you man, nice car to get back into 👌
Aonghus Power doing Link ECUs now too, prob best to just get it to him and leave him do his work 🤜🤛
I've a V2 RA and its heading in Galway direction for some Link treatment in Jan. You will have hassle in 2025 vrting it if your bringing it in Jan 2024

Back