Version 1-2 alloy bonnet wanted

Might do that with the damaged one

Great idea

So it turns out the bonnet on my car is alloy, don't know if it was from the factory but I'll try fix it first before buying another as the alloy ones are not cheap.

I only realised when I put a magnet on it.

There a lad called Niall who does dent removal not to far away from you he trades under dent buster might be worth sending him a vid tell you out straight ill see do I still have his number

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

So it turns out the bonnet on my car is alloy, don't know if it was from the factory but I'll try fix it first before buying another as the alloy ones are not cheap.

I only realised when I put a magnet on it.

Being an early V-Limited your car should have one from factory johnny.
Yes hard enough got i picked up a spare a few years back all be it its needs work too.

I think theyre about ?500 sterling i picked one up with lamp pods as well for good money thanks to joes keen eye spotting it when acquiring some more scooby bits for his collection
7a9041ec4b97425d45d48f1e822d84c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a pain in the arse Johnny know alloy can be hard to repair hope you get it sorted would love to see it back on the road only getting cooler[emoji106]

Mick that looks the dogs bollox ..you have a very understanding wife [emoji1][emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Definitely shes great i have plenty of time to catch up on some of the jobs ive been trying to get done over the lst few years one withe cibies fitted [emoji106]
5b21163d1cbe7c371bba85b808db8cf4.jpg

Looks the bussiness..

One of my favourite cars in the club [emoji108]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

That?s unreal Mick. Really looks the business. Just a roll cage and your sorted. Imagine pulling up at a Garda checkpoint with that. You would have some craic with the guard. Fair play to ya

That?s unreal Mick. Really looks the business. Just a roll cage and your sorted. Imagine pulling up at a Garda checkpoint with that. You would have some craic with the guard. Fair play to ya

Hopefully wont be getting pulled by any garda in the near future thanks

Won?t catch u at nighttime anyway with all those spots going flat out [emoji38]

Back