various scoobies over the weekend..??!!

Smurf

Middle Lane Hogs
well....

passed by several imprezza's on the road to carrick on shannon over the weekend and saw a nice black B4 in carrick viilage on saturday night....i flashed a few peoples, didnt know if they were members or not, but hey, worth the shot..!! i was brandishing FOR SALE sign on the sides and rear windows of me silver 99 leggy......any takers..?? anyone around those parts over the weekend..??

papa smurf

ha ha..!! i know i couldnt remember me jayziz fone number..!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

smurf..!! :headbanger:

:subaru:

me ma doesnae member how many childer she have naer mind my dog'n'bone number..!! tank fuk too, dont want her ringin when out in the big schmoke tryin to throw the gob on sum yung drunk & impressionable slapper askin me am i comin home amd will she laeve the key in the jayziz doras.!!

he he he ..!! ah sure they'd swally a brick.!! sure she thinkis i have leprechauns in me back garden under the garden gnome that we robbed from 2 doors up and repainted..!! :lol: :lol:

smurf

ha ha you know me so well.!! thats the truth mucker, forgot me own b'day..!! all those years of sniffin petrol.!! wiped all 3 brain cells out..!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

well they dont call me "LEX THE IMPAILER" for nothin...!!! feckin baby's arm with a boxin glove on ye know yurself..!! she sez to me there the other day, go on baby, give me yur best 10 inches, i said feck off i'll fold it in half for no woman...!!

i know.>!! just remember you have to say LEX THE IMPAILER in your seepest barry white voice..!!

right i'm out of here.!! talk to yiz tomoro lads and lassies..!!

slan agus oiche maith..!!

papa smurf

:subaru:

PS: lynzo, leave that dog alone, ye hear.!! :lol: :lol:

Back