Valetines Day

well iam getting her nothing :lol: :lol: especially after last year when she bugged me for a sunbed and after stuffing in the boot of a 1.6 scooby and driving 20 kms per hour down the m50 with everyone beeping at me she only goes and uses it the once :wall: :wall: so its nothing this year

I have to go to a fecking wedding in killarney on Valentines day(How cheesy is that??)
Its costing me a fortune :angry: :angry:

Spin up to molls gap the next day for some nice pics is def on the agenda :)

[quote author=copperhead link=topic=5352.msg60568#msg60568 date=1202414855]
im fooked we met on valentines day so its a double the sh*te :cry: :cry: the things we have to put up with :ponder:
[/quote]

same as except the 13th, she be fooked if she's gettin 2 days of treatment!!

none so far but i am hoping to get one this valentines :hang:

Large que expected outside aldi/lidl Thurs mrn.

If sold out will get her one of the brocures and tell her what i was gonna get her

After all its the tought that counts.Now what did i do with todays paper

:smokin:

It's all a big marketing ploy if ya ask me...ya should be able to show ur other half...if ya have one...how ya feel any time not just on the one day...it's only for little fellas an little ones to see who can buy the biggest card...would rather get somethin for the car :D

[quote author=Chara555 link=topic=5352.msg61638#msg61638 date=1202770178]
It's all a big marketing ploy if ya ask me...ya should be able to show your other half...if ya have one...how ya feel any time not just on the one day...it's only for little fellas an little ones to see who can buy the biggest card...would rather get somethin for the car :D
[/quote]

Fair play Chara, why can't they all be like you :D

BTW - Seen an ad in the free papers this morning, Tesco are doing dozen red roses for 9.99e, should be cheap enough for you poor souls that feel marketing companies should dictate when you tell your partners that you love them :thumbsup:

e9.99 :eek:mg:

ya can get them for half that price in my neighbours garden :p

:thumbsup:

Back