V6 OEM STI TOP MOUNT INTERCOOLER. **** SOLD ****

JAMIE-TYPERV6

Octane Boostaholics
Nice upgrade for a WRX.

Came off a low mileage car (53k kilometers).

Absolutely mint condition with next to no damage to fins. Fitted with an aftermarket core cover with STI logo on it. All pipework (y-pipe) and brackets included along with standard BOV.

I had this tidied up when I bought the car and had it painted Royal Silver (same colour as car).

Offers in the region of €90.00 OVNO.

Collection preffered. :thumbsup:

086 6993138

Re: V6 OEM STI TOP MOUNT INTERCOOLER.

Hey Eddie... I checked with one if the resident legacy experts on here and he thinks it technically should fit. There is a Y-pipe on the underside that splits the inlet into two so there are two inlet holes on the underside that should suit the twin turbo setup. From a physical size point of view it should also fit the space better than the larger, wider newage ones. Maybe someone else might be able to shine some light on it... But with a little modding there is no reason why it shouldn't fit.

Id do your own homework Eddie, I remember taking the intercooler off my own B4 and there is a alot more pipework actuators and bits and pieces (that control the twin turbo setup) underneath the legacy's intercooler.Not saying it does not fit but make 100% sure it does before buying :thumbsup:

[quote author=Eddie link=topic=32087.msg370157#msg370157 date=1321616888]
another question is where bouts are ya?
[/quote]

Working in Dublin... living in Wicklow.

Yep... It's the one pic. It's absolutely spotless too. 80 is my best price as if I don't get good money for it I'd rather hang onto it for my V6 UK wagon. Promise you won't be disappointed though. I work in D24 mon-fri.

Back