V3 sti boost problem

Matthew

Recently done a overhaul on the engine bay had the intake manifold painted general clean of engine bay new intake pipe going to the turbo and replaced all the boost pipes since iv done this the car only boosting to .5 bar of boost was at 1 bar before never any problems with it. Car has apexi power fc. And iv had the battery disconnect for about 3 weeks Any help would be much appreciated thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

After a little bit of research I found the rector pill and put the old pipe back on the car still no difference.

I'm trying to find a diagram of the piping but I'm not having much luck

Very hard to diagnose over the internet.

Is the boost control done with the power fc and the factory solenoid or do you have an aftermarket boost controller ?

I no ya if I can find a clear diagram I'll check all my piping. No boost controller in the car.im not sure if the power fc is controlling the boost there is a boost setting on it but can't make heads or tales of it being honest. Pipping Is my 1 thing to check

Recently done a overhaul on the engine bay had the intake manifold painted general clean of engine bay new intake pipe going to the turbo and replaced all the boost pipes since iv done this the car only boosting to .5 bar of boost was at 1 bar before never any problems with it. Car has apexi power fc. And iv had the battery disconnect for about 3 weeks Any help would be much appreciated thanks.

Your fc controller has settings to adjust your boost.

Diagrams worked a treat just mixed up a couple of pipes. Car is driving perfect now thanks for the help.

f81f6a778136204c857ee29209c7b822.jpg

I'm down in the rower inistoige. 5 min away from newross.

Ah iv seen your car around a bit all right. Small world.

Back