V2 STI wanted

Eoinmack

Webmasters
Staff member
ISDC Club Member
Friend of mine looking for a V2 STI lads.
Budget won't stretch for something pristine but is willing to take on a bit of a fixer upper as long as there is no rust and mileage isn't through the roof.
I'd say he might entertain a 94/95 JDM WRX also depending on the car...but he has said no to a few WRX I've showed him already

Haha I know, hard found, but you never know lol
He actually wants a white one tho, like that, he don't mind if it needs a bit of paint or something but ideally no rust lol
Long search,,,,but bargains do pop up every now and then lol 😆

I remember my brother selling his 95 Sti ra back in 2006-2007 for €7700 😭
I hadn’t the money at the time to buy it , what a car , anytime I had the pleasure of driving behind it I mostly had view of the sides of the car 😅

Classics will never be rust free at this stage even if there’s nothing obvious unfortunately

Yeah, to be fair, it's a needle in a haystack. There's been none even for auction in Japan lately.
He did have a bid on an STI RA the other night, was outbid in the end tho.
He's not in a rush, he said if one comes up, he'll take it if it's good, but otherwise he don't mind he said.
He don't mind doing paint or anything like that. And even if the car was incomplete, he'd get the few bits needed he said.
We'll see, if anyone spots anything, stick it here and I'll send it on sure. That's all I can do lol

I remember looking for a STI RA with a decent budget about 8 years ago and was told there is very very little chance of getting one. Think he has missed the boat and need's to get real

Yeah, STI RA would be out of his budget...or else very rough condition.
Normal V2 STI he might just pull off 🤞🤞
That STI RA at auction in Japan the other night ended up going for just shy of 17k

Do people actually buy from there? He's only looked at auctions so far, hasn't viewed anything here or anything like that
I've seen ads on gumtree...but always presumed the site was a bit dodge or something...dont know why lol

Reach out to Patrick in JDM auction watch and see if it's something he could source for him?

In touch with JDM AW already, he said he'll hang tough til one pops up over there but just said I would pop a thread here too
No harm tbh
One came up lately but was an awful mixed bag, 1996, yellow so resprayed, listed as 555 but wasn't right so he just didn't bother
Then the RA. Be a fair wait I'd say lol

95 V2 sti ra went through auctions yesterday morn 16k or just over it add vrt or just sit out till next year when it's 200

Yeah, that's the one I'm on about above. He had a bid. Fine car, grade 3.5, 97,000kms, white. Ticked all the boxes for him anyway.

Yeah, was a decent example tho, and like that, the vintage VRT next year.
IMG-20240227-WA0018.jpgIMG-20240227-WA0015.jpgIMG-20240227-WA0017.jpgScreenshot_20240227-094210_Google.jpg

It does...almost too clean, you'd think that would have a respray but nothing about it on auction sheet. Not so much as a dent really lol

Back