URGENT: PICTURES REQUIRED FOR 2008 ISDC CALENDAR

imported_admin

Petrolheads
As you may have read, Markscooby suggested we put a calendar together... well we on the committee have decided to go with it... So...

Get your pictures in to me NOW!!!!

webmaster@555club.com

An absolute minimum resolution of 1280 x 760 pixels is required - preferred file size to be 1.5mb - 2mb in jpeg format. No phone-cam shots please. We want this to be as slick and professional as possible.

If you don't have any pics - get snapping!

We're looking for a minimum of 12 Subarus, all shapes and sizes :thumbsup: But the more the merrier okay?

You have ONE WEEK to get images to me. Thanks! Production deadline is tight so please, if you're going to do it - do it now!

Applications close 10th January.

Quick taster of how things are shaping up....

Already in...

1) Robert Scott - 2007 WRX
2) Damien Cleary - Legacy B4
3) Anton Mullion - Type 25

Hey Anton, you can't be "in" if I don't have the pics :lol: and of the right quality :thumbsup:

Already in...

Have you one of a scooby covered in snow? If not I'll get a pic of my car now and send it in

If i get one of mine is there any chance ye can do a bit of photo shop on it, have a small crack on the front bumper that im still waiting to get fixed but if ye could get rid of it it'd be great?

Pretty much all of these shots will be photoshopped in some way... it won't be an ordinary calendar :lol:

Please please ensure you take pics with your cameras at the highest quality settings... images that look good on screen may not be of any use to me for print. resolution needs to be HIGH okay?

Cheers all!

Keep 'em coming!

Already in...

3) Anton Mullion - Type 25
4) Eli Roche - Legacy B4
5) Jonathon Flanagan - Classic Legacy RS

@ nicknack...

[quote author=Paulo link=topic=4796.msg51902#msg51902 date=1199390802]

We're looking for a minimum of 12 Subarus, all shapes and sizes :thumbsup: But the more the merrier okay?

[/quote]

Back