ur not safe anywhere anymore

KudzSTi

Petrolheads
Man stabbed to death in Arklow
Wednesday, 25 November 2009 21:42
A man has been fatally stabbed during a robbery at a shop in Arklow, Co Wicklow.

The incident happened just before 8pm in the Coolgreany Road area.

It is understood a female shop assistant was in the shop when a man entered it armed with a knife.

AdvertisementIt is still unclear what happened subsequently but a man was stabbed, and died from his injuries less than an hour later.

The man's body remains at the scene, which has been sealed off.

Gardaí and ambulance personnel are still at the scene.

You havent been safe anywhere for quite a while now. I'd like to say I'm shocked but I cant say I am, there are scumbags everywhere willing to stab and kill you over anything :angry1:

its fair sad for all the family his brother lives 2 doors up from me here in portlaoise
stab ya now for €20 pr##ks

Town is still in shock round here , that shop is only 500 metres if not less from my house and cant believe it happened in small town like Arklow , Apparently some one has been arrested over this so at least hes off the streets , heres the sickening part , the same drugged up scum bag was up on charges of possesing a knife in a public place earlier the same day and the judge gave him a warning and sent him on his way , No real justice system in this country at all , at best he will be imprisioned for a few years and released while his 2 young daughters serve a life sentence without their father ,
Sad world we live in lads , really is

its an everyday occurance these dayz.
guy stabbed in thurles few wk back by young lad
who kicked another guy in2 a coma da wk b4.
dirty little scumbag :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

Back