Unusual squad car!!!

may might said he seen a car transporter full of squad cars out near liffey vally, on the back on the upper level was an Impreza Sti . . .

[quote author=Paulo link=topic=4446.msg47135#msg47135 date=1196215076]
Good job it's only a Photoshop mock up... Imagine that in your rearview mirror!
[/quote]

This one's bad enough:

Police_evo.jpg

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=4446.msg47132#msg47132 date=1196209426]
may might said he seen a car transporter full of squad cars out near liffey vally, on the back on the upper level was an Impreza Sti . . .
[/quote]

I was wondering if they'd just commissioned a whole load of new traffic cars, I seem to have seen loads of them around Ennis and Galway the last few days...

No STi though, thank goodness!

Doesn't really matter what they drive really. Even if they were in a Punto, I wouldn't try outrun them. They have radios etc, and it's just not worth the risk.

Seeing a Garda STi would be funny though.

look who i spotted patroling ,  mr rosco peacock trainer.... yyeeeee hhaarrrrrrrhh
fon003.jpg

better go warn bo & luke, actually jus wanna glimpse of daisy s sweet ass

hmmm wish i could get my hands on one of these,

Sti Garda

look at the camber on the s15, class shot

lovin the hummer

:thumbsup:

I know somebody in america selling one of those hummers cheap cos petrol prices through the roof these days.
Only about 8mpg but it has a hand controll you can use to change between maps for "Economy" etc :lol:

you should count ursells all blooming lucky down there, cuz here at home we got the fuzz driving an evo 9, scooby sti and a r32 golf.....

And a forester turbo! ( in naas)
I wonder would they buy my sti springs off me for a better persuit car! :D
Dan

If I'm going to be caught speeding! Which lets face it,fairly likely! I would prefer to be caught by a scooby or evo rather than a Fiesta!
The last time I was stopped, doing 125kph on the N7, you know the 3 laned motorway that's posted 100kph!! :angry:
I passed a Garda Isuzu trooper parked in a layby, And I was maybe 100metres past  him before he turned his blue lights on,
So my initial reaction was to pull in BUT It occured to me that it would take him at least 20 seconds to match my speed never mind start catching up by which time I'd literally be a mile away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But fair cop (pun) I pulled in and waited,,, and waited, he pulled in behind and I got points No. 5 & 6! :clap: :doh:
My point is, Being a typically law abiding and respecting person I wouldn't normally think like that but the fact that the potential was there was fuel for such silly thoughts!
Dan

I just have to state the obvious here!! I dont in any way condone trying to get away for the gaurds!!!!!!
If I am caught speeding and given more points I toally deserve them! even if I think I'm well within the limits of safety, but there has to be one rule for all! and the garda are there to uphold that!!
I just wish they would stand in the middle of Naas main street at school time and hand out fines and points to poeple driving with unrestrained children in there cars! like those 2 little girls in longford this week!
Sorry about the rant!

Back