Ultimate Subaru engine by APS

Hmmmmm, me thinks that you are having second thoughts about getting an Audi. Did that blast in your old Impreza make you sorry that you sold it? :cry:

Absolutely not its just that I've always wanted an S204 and if the one in Nass Kia was for sale this January I'd probably have bought it instead. Just because I bought an Audi doesn't mean I wont always love the Scooby Doos :thumbsup:

If I ever have kids I'll be back for a Forrester Sti. Dont want them kids being late for school now do we :lol:

Frawls

Isn't that just gorgeous! :clap:
Maybe in a couple of years Instead of buying a newer car!
I dont think I'll ever be able to just leave the car as it is with such great stuff available
Dan

Can you imagine that engine with cosworth heads and pistons putting out a reliable everyday 750 bhp :pray:

The really amazing thing is that the turbo which is good for 750 bhp can produce 21 psi by 3500 rpms. That is truly amazing. Those APS FMIC's are fantastic also. They require no cutting of the bumper and you retain the fog lights. Thet're a custom made perfect fit and have the largest internal cores and lowest pressure drops. I guess that's why they're mad money but you gets what you pays for ;)

Frawls

:shock: gorgeous bit of kit,
I thought the interviewer's head was going to fall off he kept nodding so much :lol:

Wounder if hed give me a loan of it.Would mind it really really well for them :ponder:

:smokin:

Back