UFC 100

Thats odd, it opens for me on a mac, i just cant play it here, right click the link with your mouse, copy, then paste and it should open for you???

Alternatively, go to www.myp2p.eu, click on the live sports tab at the top of the page, then click on the "other" tab, when that page opens, you will see, 3rd or 4th from the top, you will see "ufc 100, making history", click on the yellow box to the right of that with the arrow in it, and then click on play beside the word "sopcast"...hope this works for you man???

Jonnie

if u still have ur standard ntl box dave stick it back on. channel 105, or try analog channels and see if u have it there.

Brock is a mental case. Should be locked up in a mental hospital.

Who is going to beat that maniac. Love it. :icon_grin:

[quote author=silverbullitt link=topic=16386.msg201396#msg201396 date=1247398172]
bisping got knocked into the middle of next week , he didnt know where he was .....
[/quote]

he sure did, hadnt a clue what was going on, loved it when henderson said after the fight that the second punch when bisping was on the ground was to make sure he shut him up... :icon_lol:

Bisping got PINGED big time ,he was out for 5 minutes.

GSP showed his class against alves who is after pissing on everyone else to get to GSP.He made him look ordinary.

GSP v Spider bring it on

Lesnar the fuckin animal he hammered the head off Mir,he looked like the elephant man LOL

everytime i see lesnar , i always think of beebop from the teenage mutant ninja turtles..

he is just an awesome specimen of a fighter , and i feel sorry for anyone who jumps in the octagon and see him at the other side
bebop-a-rocksteady.gif

Back