Tyres discussion

Remember after buying my sti...I came back with it. Paul drove it. It hasn't been driven as hard since 🤣🤣

Don't know eoin but it was all over the place. Now in fairness my car had been set up for a wider 8 inch alloy and when I got the vredsteins I put them on a narrower alloy wheel without adjusting the alignment so could be down to that .
Would different set ups have an affect...lowered..roll bars..driving style even.. you'd imagine it would to be fair

Oh that could have a part to play alright.. it's interesting tho, I've been reading a lot on set ups and stuff lately...it's a minefield to say the least lol

My 2 cents..I've found the Ultrac Satan very good in the wet and braking gotta say no major complaints..

only thing I would say from running F1s asymmetrical 2/3/5 for years on wrx is the f1 does give a more direct feel turn in and initial bite feel stronger.
Id say dry/hot performance definitely be higher on Goodyear but hard to tell on Satan as it hasn't stopped raining for years 🤣

Over all the satan wearing very very well and on sprited runs never felt lacking in grip the wicklow run from a while ago they impressed in very bad conditions.

Next tire when required hopefully be F1 Supersports.Screenshot_20240107-080942_Instagram.jpg

Back