Tyre Fitting - Any Recommendations?

STiBrian

Octane Boostaholics
So sourcing tyres for the family motor & can purchase them nearly €200 cheaper on Camskill for a set of 4. Any recommendations around Dublin that firstly won't treat you with contempt for buying online & secondly won't whip out the jar of vaseline & ask you to cough before charging you.

Horse up in walking town
Roundabout tyres there called
Keith uses them too and some other lads on here
There dead on and very honest
20-30 to change 4 on

I bought a couple of tyres off him before for the old 106 & he was good value alright - didn't think he'd be so cheap for fitting 4 though

Yeah he's no hassle fitting stuff not bought etc.
sound fella
Named horse but nobody knows his real name :icon_grin:

Pat Clifford Tyres on the coast road in Clontarf, have used him a few times getting tyres fitted, was about €15 a corner last time I was there :thumbsup:

Proparts do all my camskill supplied tyres, never say a word as Richie knows himself the craic. €40 for removal, fitting and balancing of the 4 wheels and disposal of the old tyres

I'll give Horse a call & hopefully get in there - failing that I'll try Richie. Clontarf is a bit far from Wickow Mark but cheers anyway & you too baz :thumbsup:

Horse put 4 kumo on me dad's car for easy money price some stuff off him
Always good price

There's a place near Sandyford at the side of a filling station on the road back to the m50 I used before to get tyres fitted I got online. There are several places up my side of the county Brian.

Scoobyturbo uses them lads in sandy ford
Says they are sound alright
Think the fella lives behind me here too

Not ordered yet but going same again on the civic. Eagle f1 asymmetric 2. Brilliant tyre & wore very well

4 tyres fitted n balanced €7.50 a corner no removal of wheels/tyres and no disposal of old

Ritchie Pro-Parts

[quote author=larSTI8 link=topic=41062.msg470114#msg470114 date=1394566982]
if stuck gimmie shout and ill pop them on
[/quote]

Where are you based?

J.D. Tyres.

Jimmy, good mate of mine and has mobile unit.
Will treat your wheels properly.

087 235 1469.

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=41062.msg470218#msg470218 date=1394617243]
[quote author=larSTI8 link=topic=41062.msg470114#msg470114 date=1394566982]
if stuck gimmie shout and ill pop them on
[/quote]

Where are you based?
[/quote]

finglas

Cheers Lar - I'll contact you if I need you :thumbsup:

Is that the fella that used to have the place in Sandyford Graham? I went to him before but his business got bulldozed for the luas

Back