Type r

kiss my scooby

Sunday Drivers
Hi lads...
There was photos on the Facebook page a while back of a car meet you guys all had, and there was one lovely type r in it with im not sure but i think it was a 22b front bumper on it, but what im after is this particular car had the front fogs in the bumper with the surroundings on the lamps..
I was chatting to one of the bosses on here through Facebook an he gave me the lads username but i forgot it. So Im after the lad that own the car id love a chat with him about the lamps as im lookin for the lamp kit myself..
Here is a picture of what im on about if any the rest ya can help either

Thank you

It's not eds either his as Dec said has the original bumper, that looks like an original 22b but I could be wrong

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Something is tellin me the lad i was talkin to on the Facebook page told me it was scoobyed alright, I could be wrong. Im not saying for definite that it had a 22b bumper but it had these style of fog lamps...
The photo was on the Facebook page an iv looked for it but cant find it, it was a recent photo to im guessing last 6 months. Has anyone got a photo of eds car or a contact email or ph num
Thanks for the help so far guys.. Fair play

Ed doesn't have a 22b style bumper. His fog lamps are on show but in a standard bumper

Did you try google?

You don't need this lads number to ask him were he got his lamps from

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-20-12-19-46.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-20-12-19-46.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 154
I hav tried all means to get these lamps an more importantly the wee plastic surround the lamp sits in.
That is why i wanna get chatting to the lad that owns that that car i seen, just like to have a chat with him about them..
Thanks anyone can help id be very greatfull..
Duffman i can't see the pictures you posted there

Thanks lads.. Good ball off help here so far..
Can anyone post a picture of scoobyed car, there was one picture that i seen of the car with the lamps..
Or even if ed was fit to b got here
Cheers

Yea u cud b rite v3 r v4 bumper, but in the picture i seen it had the lamps.. The cover can go on over these type lamps.. Anyone else any ideas

Just to clarify, the bumper in the picture you posted has the UK 22B set up of Fog lights with the Bezel fitted around them...
You cannot fit covers over this, as the bezel needs to be removed as it sits where cover sits.

I have never seen copies of the UK 22B set up.. But I reckon with a bit of tidy work you could make a set of bezels,
Hint.... Start off with a copy set of 22b fog covers, and a piece of pipe the same outer diameter as the fog lights as your template ;)

Last edited:
Great bita help here lads, fair play to yas, can't believe this car hasn turned up.. I no its out there an its only a matther of the right lad seeing this to confirm it..
Thanks lads

Sorry I'm only seen this now, If you check out the trackday training pictures on the ISDC facebook page you'll see my Type R and if its the one your thinking of give me a shout. I'm tagged in the picture Eddie Kelly

Back