Type-R sti ver5 DCCD gearbox (to rebuild) [SOLD]

Codders

Member Number 162Full ISDC Members 2015
Hey lads

Wanted to keep it and rebuild on dog-engaged parts :icon_twisted:, but don't have a room to store it anymore.. :( ,
So selling the gearbox with fooked 2nd gear, (it's been running alright, but very noisy) I took it off my sti ver 5 type-r after the 2nd gear started ticking.
the gearbox is with DCCD (working perfectly) and I've been very happy with it ( selection of gears was very precise - no problems with it whatsoever)
It will require inspection and rebuild of the 2nd gear though.

The number on gearbox: TY752VB5CA
I have no idea how much it is worth so waiting for reasonable offers.

I'm located in Cork county, but can ship it using courier I think.. :ponder2: The gearbox is on a pallet.

Re: Type-R sti ver5 DCCD gearbox (to rebuild)

Give us a ball park figure? :ponder2: PM me if you like ,id like to have it to rebuild with uprated parts as you were saying

Send me your number,looking for a bits out of that gearbox will buy the whole gearbox 0876808989

@TommyM

350 is a good price, considering there isn't much to rebuild in the gearbox ?

As soon as I heard the 2nd gear starting "ticking" i stopped driving it to prevent more damage.

cheers

Peter

BUMP :thumbsup:

Opened to offers

Hey lads

Will give it away for 250 Eur :thumbsup:
That's a good DCCD gearbox with only 2nd gear to be replaced

i could be interested but not till sfter xmas. ive a v5 box with synchro gone in 4th and 5th n its slippin out in 4th n its only a matter of time b4 itll start happenin in 5th. i could possibly make 1 good box out of de 2?

aye, the syncros on this gearbox were perfect.

I presume de parts will interchange. Priced it at €600 2 re con which isn't 2 bad. Did u just get another box r what did u do?

aye still having it..

I bought a new gearbox as I needed the car asap.
I was going to rebuild it on dog-engaged parts but plans have changed and want to get rid of it.

Back