TYPE R INTEGRA STOLEN, ANYONE SEEN IT?????

KENC

ISDC Club Member
THE TYPE R WAS STOLEN FROM MY MATES GARAGE AROUND 4 O CLOCK TO 4.3O AM SATURDAY MORNING, THE INTEGRA WILL BE EASILY SPOTTED, ITS A 98 MODEL, USUAL WHITE, BUT WASNT REGISETERD WHEN TAKEN, THATS NOT TO SAY THERE IS A FALSE PLATE, ON IT NOW. IT WAS PREVIOUSLY BROKEN INTO AND SEATS WERE TAKEN OUT OF IT SO IT NOW HAS BLUE TENZO R REPLICA SEATS IN IT, THE SMALL REAR SIDE WINDO IS BROKEN AND WAS TAPED UP, IT ALSO MISSING ITS FRONT SPLITTER,HAS A 5 ZIGEN BACK BOX. WE HAVE A FEELING IT WILL B BROKEN FOR BITS, OR WAS STOLEN TO ORDER, THERE WAS A ROUGH WHITE 93 CLIO, INVOLVED IN THE THEFT AND WAS CAUGHT ON CAMERA FEW TIMES AND WAS SEEN PULLED INTO GARAGE AT THIS TIME, THERE WAS 3 OR 4 YOUNG LADS IN IT AND HAD ASKED A LOCAL LAD FOR A FAG AS HE WALKED HOME AND WERE INTIMIDATING TOWARDS HIM, THE YOUNG LAD SAID THEY WERE 4RM DUBLIN AND LUKD LIKE THE SCUM YUD EXPECT TO ROB CARS... BECAUSE OF THE DUBLIN LINK AND THE DIRECTION THEY WENT, WE HAVE FEELING THEY FROM DUBLIN KILDARE DIRECTION. THIS IS ONLY A FEELING DO THEY COULD BE FROM ANY WHERE,.. I THINK AS CAR OWNERS WE SHOULD TRY TO STICK TOGETHER AND TRY TO HELP PUT A STOP TO THESE GROUPS, THERE IS A CASH REWARD FOR THE INFO THAT FINDS THE CAR. 086 8770618

This is getting ridiculous now, what the fcuk is going on?

Will keep an eye out for ya, hope it turns up.

will keep an eye out alrite.

this country is getting to be a fooking joke. :angry: :angry:

must invest in a baseball bat

[quote author=stevo link=topic=8062.msg96634#msg96634 date=1214905037]

[/quote]

I have two. A beautiful Louisville Slugger and a Easton Stealth Metal bat. Just incase I break the wooden one over a head!

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=8062.msg96644#msg96644 date=1214908120]
[quote author=stevo link=topic=8062.msg96634#msg96634 date=1214905037]

[/quote]

I have two. A beautiful Louisville Slugger and a Easton Metal bat. Just incase I break the wooden one over a head!
[/quote]

thats good thinking andy, i will just get 2 metal ones so save the splinters hitting me.

but seriously, god help them

The Louisville Slugger cost me 30 dollars but the metal bat was 500 dollars.

Just go down to army bargains and get a couple of telescopic batons. Only 30e each and easy to hide. You can do some serious damage with them. tried,tested and passed!

baseball bats are to big ...you want a baton 18-24 inchs in lent for repeated blows..a lead/steel bar with some insulating tape on it is perfect..too much setting up with a bat plus you neded room to swing it no use if catch someone in you car..a good kick in the stones and go to work with your pipe..sorted

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=8062.msg96682#msg96682 date=1214917180]
baseball bats are to big ...you want a baton 18-24 inchs in lent for repeated blows..a lead/steel bar with some insulating tape on it is perfect..too much setting up with a bat plus you neded room to swing it no use if catch someone in you car..a good kick in the stones and go to work with your pipe..sorted
[/quote]

Sounds like you've done this before :shock: :lol:

Back