twin turbo skyline

My two favourate sounds are straight 6 and boxer 4's :worship: :worship: :worship:

Dan

the RB26DETT is my second favorite engine sound, under the EJ20 of course :thumbsup:

i have done an obscene speed drivin one of those, pm for details, phone no.s also for verification :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

:thumbsup:

That's some clip! :shock: :shock:
I'm hoping to get down there next year with the forester!
Dan

nice sound out of it defo but its doesnt come close to the aston martin db9 or dbs now that is some serious sound that and a flat 4 could happily send me to heaven

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=4453.msg47328#msg47328 date=1196380864]
That's some clip! :shock: :shock:
I'm hoping to get down there next year with the forester!
Dan
[/quote]

would love to do the trip...self and chriSTI where talking about it..could be a good session if we get a few going..flat out on the autobans be some crack aswell

yeah , think it s a dream for all of us, cruise down autobahn and then rip up the ring, some day defo

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=4453.msg47377#msg47377 date=1196416732]
yeah , think it s a dream for all of us, cruise down autobahn and then rip up the ring, some day defo
[/quote]

doesnt have to be a dream not like waking up besdie Jesscia Alba, in a bed made of money in The Bahamas..just hop on the ferry and drive over to the uk ..hit the chunnel..and drive a bit more..its only 20 euro or something to lap the ring..petrol be the main expense

hmmmmmmmmmmm maybe, jus maybe, i feel a plan cumin onn, tell grounds keeper willy to calm down , he looks a lil shocked !!!

@ gerry, the purple one was changed for one with 600 ponies :D , he still has it, it is a shockingly quick car :whistle:

i am thinking that would be a great idea for a meet in the new year i reckon a few people would be up for it i know i would :D

[quote author=six spoke clive link=topic=4453.msg47411#msg47411 date=1196431028]
@ gerry, the purple one was changed for one with 600 ponies :D , he still has it, it is a shockingly quick car :whistle:
[/quote]

I was in the purple one and I can say it was the fastest car I was ever in... frightening

ask gerard who owns the purple one to get a spin in peters car, peter sold the purple one and the one he has now is quicker than a super car. absolute mental :eek:mg:

:thumbsup:

Back