turbo

brianwr1

Sunday Drivers
hi brian is my name :imnewhere: driveing a wr1 and iim thinking about fitting a td05 20g and i wanted to know is this a good choise for my car will the reliabilty be the same and what else do i need to go with the turbo ? any help guys would be great :

Welcome along man a td05 is a great strong turbo and with the right supporting mods it would make good power,if i was you and thinking of one i would go with one with a billet wheel

hey thanks pal and about the reliability will it be affected ? i bought the td05 last week off larsti not sure if its a billit

The newage sti is a very reliable motor,there's plenty of lads in the uk running big power on them with no issues,i'm sure someone with more knowledge will be along to give you more info,you should still see great power gains from the turbo as you already have 550 injectors and have avcs and yoir top mount is capable of big power too, get some pics up of the car

Hi Brian Wr1 a lovley car welcome ya as said you should be fine with a bigger turbo :goodjob:

How's things Brian I'm also driving a wr1 and was also thinking about buying the other turbo he has for sale
Let me know how you get on and get some pics of the car up ya don't see many of them around.

I think the 550 injectors would be working at 95% some of the lads on the wr1 owners club are saying 650 I think and running them at 75%
Think Ross (mac mac) has a set of 650 injectors for sale new

hi keith ciaran in ASD was telling me about your car said its a beaut , iv spent 3 grand on mine since i got it a respray not a mark on it iv a full set of ltd edition wr1 samco hoses on the way from RCM and alot of spec r : alloy on the way so engine bay should look sexy when shes done ill put some pic up then

Sounds like you need to start a members blog brian :thumbsup:
As you can see I like the "Ice Blue" :subaru:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-30-22-04-56.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-30-22-04-56.png
    613.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_2014-03-30-22-04-56.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-30-22-04-56.png
    613.2 KB · Views: 11
[quote author=Ciaran WRX link=topic=41298.msg472805#msg472805 date=1396213722]
Sounds like you need to start a members blog brian :thumbsup:
As you can see I like the "Ice Blue" :subaru:
[/quote] love the color ciaran so diff from others ..

Back