Tuning Factory

bang

ISDC Club Member
I used to get my car work done by the Tuning Factory many years ago and recently drove to where they were and found its just a tyre place now. I've just been talking to Murray motorsport and just in conversation he mentioned the Tuning factory. I said I thought they were closed down but Murray motorsport says no he thinks they changed their name and moved to a different location in JFK industrial estate because they still come in to get bits and pieces.

Just wondering does anyone know where these guys are based now and the company name?

I think they are Japanese and were very good for me in the past.

Their facebook is still active, so they are defo open, not sure where tho, check it out

Thanks Enda, sent them a message but don't hold much hope as there hasn't been a post since 2010

Pingo I think it is that worked their went back to Japan around that time and shut up shop.. but he came back their last year and started up TF again in a new location.. their was new posts on their FB last year but I just checked their and the posts are gone ?! Maybe they are gone now ?

Back