Trek Fuel EX5.5 Full suspension Mountain bike

KENC

ISDC Club Member
Hey lads bought this to loose bit of weight and unfortunetly made a mistake on size, i thought it was 17.5 but is actually 16.5. Im 5 11 and id find it a bit small.
Its ex cond, never off road, and probably only has 100 miles on it, i bought it 2nd hand and gave 850 for it... something real good has come up that i dont want to miss so will let it go right. Up on Donedeal, have dropped the price a bit but will go another bit if someone can get me cash asap :thumbsup:
http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/gentsbicycles/2119309
trek013.jpg

I'll keep it in mind in the shop if someone is looking
Or try epic or mad lads always looking for stuff

nice bike all right,

MAD, used to do a bit with the guy who started that club back in the day..

He covers everything from high end racers to kids bikes. Real kids bike not that Smyths sh*t.

If your looking and he hasn't got it in stock he'll get it. I got my bike off him and i'll be getting the next one there to. Cann't recommend enough.

I had no idea anyone on here had a bike shop, i spent a weekend going to shops lookig at buying a new Scott or Cube, was even up in Tallagh looking, if i had of known i would have called in to you Keith.. Then the 2nd had Trek came up and i jumped at it, jumped too hard wrong fokkn size :icon_rolleyes:
But i have bought another bike now, so onwards and upwards, any tips on how to shed some weight :icon_grin: :icon_redface:

What did you get, anything nice.
As for the tips I could do with some myself
Back on the bike now every day do 20 miles a day and I'm still bo110xed
Got myself a nice carbon fuji the other day nice bit of kit

I bought the bike of my dreams Keith... never thought i would own such a bike but im finally there, Carbon Scott. :icon_lol: Its a beast and i love it

Scale 30..
I do need something Keith, you to sell my Trek :icon_grin:.. Think i have 13 euro left in the bank and i owe 200 to my mate...

Well Ken,

Ive been thinking about buying a bike for the last year but never got around to with doing all the work on the wagon, I have no idea how much this is worth so can you pm me your best price and I'll have a think about it.

Thanks,
Baz

Back