TrackDay

So it was only twist a certain amount?
I must have knocked mine out completely before when i changed the drivers hub as i just threw the bolts back in any way as i didn't know they were camber adjustable :wall:

well lads , do you work in halfords in navan terry, ye i thought the yellow stuff pads were the business in my car yesterday,my car is a bit lighter than the forrester although the grooves on the ebc discs are nearly invisible now and they werent on the car long before the track day!get some toyo888s or competition tyres lad some diference it will make on track, thats a good tip about the camber,done it before on an e36 m3 and she handled like a go cart on the road but it will follow every bump and rut in the road (stearing will be heavier)change to dot5.1brake fluid and change oil and filter, put decent oil in it.its alot of expence but it will be worth it on the day

[quote author=TerryNavan link=topic=23302.msg279240#msg279240 date=1273006485]
So it was only twist a certain amount?
I must have knocked mine out completely before when i changed the drivers hub as i just threw the bolts back in any way as i didn't know they were camber adjustable :wall:
[/quote]

The top bolt adjusts, as you rotate through 360deg it will pull the top in and push it out!

@ Riko, thank you very much for the tyre contact, Your a star!!!

Dan

[quote author=riko03sti link=topic=23302.msg279244#msg279244 date=1273006748]
well lads , do you work in halfords in navan terry, ye i thought the yellow stuff pads were the business in my car yesterday,my car is a bit lighter than the forrester although the grooves on the ebc discs are nearly invisible now and they werent on the car long before the track day!get some toyo888s or competition tyres lad some diference it will make on track, thats a good tip about the camber,done it before on an e36 m3 and she handled like a go cart on the road but it will follow every bump and rut in the road (stearing will be heavier)change to dot5.1brake fluid and change oil and filter, put decent oil in it.its alot of expence but it will be worth it on the day
[/quote]I do indeed mate, I have 5.1 in it at the moment as a normal driver and have to say, brakes are still dirt haha

deadly stuff next time im there and i c the car il keep an eye out for ye, :eek7:do one of the open track days first,real eye opener when 1600cc civics are leaving ye sittin,its hard to believe how quick some of them go round mondello.

Back