Trackday tyre psi?

Robbie wrx

Sunday Drivers
Hey lads doing trackday friday at mondello in my hawk wrx shes all ready to go but what psi should I run the tyres at? I have federal rsr boots on her... Any help would be great:-D

I always went out and did two laps then come into the pits and let them down to 30 and it always worked

Ye that's what I'd do man, and make sure you do a cool down lap best of luck wish I was goin too but I'm on holidays

wagon dec

Have you a tire pressure gauge to keep an eye on them during the day ?

One of the lads is coming along as named driver he has one.. Also happens to be my mechanic too.. Which is handy.. I know the psi can shoot up on track so ill just have to watch it..

Last edited:
Really good tyre them federal rsr . Have the second set on my car now and can't fault them .

Great tyre they performed brilliantly on the day.. Car ran great too but the breaks were done at lunch time.. Had ebc drilled and groved discs front and back with blue stuff pads which worked quite well but it chewed up the front pads very quickly which were all but gone at lunch so that was the end of the day.. But a great day had

Great tyre they performed brilliantly on the day.. Car ran great too but the breaks were done at lunch time.. Had ebc drilled and groved discs front and back with blue stuff pads which worked quite well but it chewed up the front pads very quickly which were all but gone at lunch so that was the end of the day.. But a great day had
Good stuff any pics from the day?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Go ferrodo ds 2500 pads Robbie and you won't have that problem, brilliant pad for track and road,

Go ferrodo ds 2500 pads Robbie and you won't have that problem, brilliant pad for track and road,

Thanks pedro ill give them a go... Are they ok on road too .. Thought id get more than half a trackday on the bluestuff..ill try get a video of a lap or 2 up ciaran didnt really take any pics had phone set up in the car and had a buddy with me driving my car too

Thanks pedro ill give them a go... Are they ok on road too .. Thought id get more than half a trackday on the bluestuff..ill try get a video of a lap or 2 up ciaran didnt really take any pics had phone set up in the car and had a buddy with me driving my car too
Good stuff Robbie[emoji122] [emoji106]

Ds2500 for the win[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I tried bluestuff before and went back to yellowstuff as I had the same problem half a day and the blues were done, also drilled discs eat pads go for either plain or just grooved discs

wagon dec

Back