Trackday Prep for 28th February

BazGF8

OG Wagan
ISDC Club Member
Well lads , what work needs to be done on your cars before the day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent ecu away to get firmware upgrade, back 2day. Bringing down to Aonghus to maph for 95 and 95 with booster. Also have motul 15w 50 oil and filter to change. Also want to fit omp steering wheel i bought off Gretts. And and maybe get Dec to check tracking.

Discs skimmed, sensor replaced, oil change, snapped wheel nut issue sorted, also noticed a screw embedded in one of my tyres, that's it done then! Ready for road!

[quote author=nurburgnoel link=topic=40690.msg1#msg1 date=1391684325]
Sent ecu away to get firmware upgrade, back 2day. Bringing down to Aonghus to maph for 95 and 95 with booster. Also have motul 15w 50 oil and filter to change. Also want to fit omp steering wheel i bought off Gretts. And and maybe get Dec to check tracking.
[/quote]

Handy enough , might get dec to do the track on mine again , group buy?

[quote author=eliroche link=topic=40690.msg1#msg1 date=1391684489]
Discs skimmed, sensor replaced, oil change, snapped wheel nut issue sorted, also noticed a screw embedded in one of my tyres, that's it done then! Ready for road!
[/quote]

Disaster, New tyre ?

Won't need a new tyre baz, should plug up, middle of thread! Anyway I won't be doing any of that work on it!! Will be something to keep Dave busy!

Well, it happened! :banghead Today, when changing the oil, cases of broke the tip in the water tank. Well it happened at home and not on the track day. And I pray tomorrow that nothing bad happened. Now I'm looking in the water tank, and I hope that I have time to track day. :pray:

Hel braided brake kit
fitted, ferodo pads in, motul racing brake fluid put in, will have to use normal road tyres though but such is life, looking forward to it

Yes, header Tank Water is repaired. But I broke the screw from the valve cover. On Saturday, take out the engine! What a bad luck. But 100% come for the track day.

Back