Trackday mondello park 14th Dec

Really is fair play Keith super little motor I'd say it's balls of fun'I don't remember seeing it the last day'or did you pass me that fast:)

Only had it out in the morning wheel bearing went
so few things to sort before next day
It was quick in the wet so looking forward to having a go in the dry.
That's not me driving in that video ha ha I'm a little bit slower than that ha ha it was my first time ever driving it so it's a steep learning curve for me
I'd love to do the race license and do one of the itcc racracthey do one race that they open up to newcomers to get the feeling for it.
the car came 7th in its class 2 years ago and that was the last time it was out it's been sitting up for 2 years

I'd love to do the ITCC also I'm booked in for my race licence on the 27th of jan it's 250 for the day and you can race anything up to 2ltr,I'd like to get mine into stock hatch I think there is a 1600 class for them.
I'd love to get a good look at that fiesta I'd say it must be well sorted car.

Ah it needs a few bits
wiring needs tidying up
needs some gauges got new seats a catch can and a brake bias valve after that we will see

It's endless I have spent more time on the Saxo in 6 weeks than I have spent on the Subaru in 2 years and it got a turbo and engine bottom end rebuild!but I still love them equally[emoji16]

Well if it all gose titts up at least you still have the Subaru
you can afford to have the saxo off the road till it's fixed but not the Subaru.
That's the way I'm thinking i was gonna spend a few quid on getting a bit more out of the Subaru, but for what it's my everyday car I don't need big bhp so I decided to get something to track and to be honest it's way more fun than the Subaru

Well that was my thinking exactly,herself has the Subaru during the week as it gets the kids to school fast and safe:)I have a company van and the Saxo is my fun car.
I always had something like quads and motocross but that was going to kill me,so I'm loving this new track/race car hobby:)

Trackdays are very hard on them but I find the wagon far more craic then the civic I have to say .

[quote author=Adrian Dunne link=topic=43244.msg500876#msg500876 date=1419843562]
I never had the legacy on track so I have no idea how much fun it might be'i would love to bring it to the ring:)
[/quote]
Just so happens we are goin in august man :) :) :)

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=43244.msg500882#msg500882 date=1419848652]
What's the crack with track cars on the ring can they get on or do they need tax insurance ?
[/quote]
Once it's taxed and insured and roll cage is padded and not running slicks it's fine

What difference would it been taxed or not make dec ?

UK cars now don't display a tax disk so it would not be possible to say weather or not the car was taxed unless the officials in Germany rang the UK motor tax office . Ya know what I mean .
For talk sake if keith insured the fiesta and trailered it to the ring could he not do laps in her ?

Just wondering how it would work

True Tommy never taught of that, that's from this year isn't it?
That being the case it would work I'd say

Seen loads of lads putting any sort of reg plate on track cars prior to going on d ring, never a problem unless involved in accident and police arrive to investigate as its technically a public road

Back