Trackday mondello park 14th Dec

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=43244.msg500913#msg500913 date=1419881378]
Just jump over the barriers and run off into the forest ha ha
[/quote]

:falldownlaugh:exactly Keith, loads of lads have done it I bet, ur charged a fortune to tow ur car back plus they charge u for every metre of barrier u take out plus time for shutting down d ring so depending on what ur driving plus damage to car it could b a cheaper option just to walk away from car :multijump:

Wonder would ya get away with transferring insurance to the track car,not sure if I'd like to drive the Saxo to Germany could need a new back and hole by the time I get there:)

[quote author=Adrian Dunne link=topic=43244.msg500916#msg500916 date=1419881918]
Wonder would ya get away with transferring insurance to the track car,not sure if I'd like to drive the Saxo to Germany could need a new back and hole by the time I get there:)
[/quote]

Do u need current nct for insurance to be valid nowadays :ponder2:

Yeah gordon I presume as much, adrian I wouldnt chance it to be honest as occasionally the police are watching and checking the documents on cars entering d ring both german and foreign anx have heard of cars being seized as paperwork not in order, I suppose its a lottery just as much as driving on d ring itself as we have no insurance cover on d ring if we crash

Ah I wouldn't think I'd go down that route I'd more than lightly come home without it,but it on the bucket list to get over there some year with the Subaru:)

Back