Trackday Mondello during the summer 2015

BazGF8

OG Wagan
ISDC Club Member
I'm going to put this up now well in advance to get numbers,

Aim to hold it in mid to late August, no exact dates yet but I will confirm once the upcoming trackday on the 20th of this month is over .

Price will be the same updated price of €160 per car and driver, extra drivers €50

Track layout:International Circuit

Driver sign on 8.45am sharp
Drivers Briefing 9.15-9.30am
On Track for 10am - 1pm (first 15mins novice drivers)
Lunch 1-2pm
Back on Track 2-5.30pm

Deposit to hold a space €50 and can be paid from now, message me for payment details.

Add your name to the list below if 100% interested and have deposit to me as soon as possible , deadline for deposits will be the end of March

I'll do it I'd say can't do the one on Friday me appendix went pop yesterday so in hoppo and out of action for 10 days to say I'm sick is a under statement excuses the pun

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=43944.msg506944#msg506944 date=1423691056]
I'll do it I'd say can't do the one on Friday me appendix went pop yesterday so in hoppo and out of action for 10 days to say I'm sick is a under statement excuses the pun
[/quote]

Jesus Keith that's a bad dose!
Get well soon man.

Sorry to hear Keith
Hope you get well soon man :yellowthumb:
Keep some of that morphine for the AGM will ya :icon_grin:

Get well soon keith save some for the rest of us it's some stuff alright,nothing as bad as hospitals seeing too much of them lately

Right lads .

Date are 7th and 21st of August, both Fridays.

I'm inclined to go with the later date , the 21st, as most will have the holidays out of the way .

Will be taking deposits/full payments from now

Which one? Sold the blue M3 that I had at mondello last day, got a 335i and it was a beaut, handling wasn't great and sold that, back in another M3. ????

Back