Toyota mr2 mk2 (sw20)

jayo

ISDC Club Member
I have a friend looking for an early spec mark 2 mr2 (sw20). Up to 1995.

Looking for one with a clean body,engine doesn't need to be running.

Na or turbo

Does anyone on here have anything for sale before I try Facebook?

1991_toyota_mr2_15833600901fb71c976a628c372f1991_toyota_mr2_1583219944cd208497320fbe7-f67f-438...jpg

I know where there is one. Parked up years. Red also but awfully faded, very bad now.... almost white up top to be honest
I'll check if it's for sale if you like. I'd know the owners neighbour

I know where there is one. Parked up years. Red also but awfully faded, very bad now.... almost white up top to be honest
I'll check if it's for sale if you like. I'd know the owners neighbour
Yeah that would be great if you could find out.
Thanks

No hassle man, don't know if turbo or not but...
Gimme a day or two, ill report back 👍

Sorry for the delay on this man, but just happened to stop into him yesterday but unfortunately he said it won't be for sale. And I mean its there YEARS
"I've a new engine and wheels for it and gonna give it a respray then"
I'd say he'll still have it in the same spot in another few years to be honest

Sorry for the delay on this man, but just happened to stop into him yesterday but unfortunately he said it won't be for sale. And I mean its there YEARS
"I've a new engine and wheels for it and gonna give it a respray then"
I'd say he'll still have it in the same spot in another few years to be honest

No problem.
Thanks for trying 👍

Just a side thought, I have a mint mk3 2001 mr2, red with black soft top, just finishing a few minor jobs on it and will nct it if any interest, 92k mikes

Just a side thought, I have a mint mk3 2001 mr2, red with black soft top, just finishing a few minor jobs on it and will nct it if any interest, 92k mikes
Thanks kieran but he's after an early mk2 👍

No worries and thought as much, the mk 3 are a bit more gay than the mk 2 but great fun to drive,

I know where there is one in Cork, not sure if its the same one Eoinmack discussed earlier in the thread. Its parked up. I have no idea of the condition or spec but I could knock on a door and ask if you like. Might just be worth a shot.

No worries and thought as much, the mk 3 are a bit more gay than the mk 2 but great fun to drive,
They look like great craic, seen a company in uk selling mounts/kits to swap in 1.9 tdi engine or 1.8t engine.

I don't thinking I'd fit comfortably in either of them myself 🤣

I know where there is one in Cork, not sure if its the same one Eoinmack discussed earlier in the thread. Its parked up. I have no idea of the condition or spec but I could knock on a door and ask if you like. Might just be worth a shot.
Thanks,don't go out of your way though.
Good chance its the same car or not for sale.

I can confirm it is deffo not the same car lol
Car I was talking about it is west Limerick
There's a classic wrx ra (I think) also that's back the road from me, and it is deffo there at least 12 years from when I was going to college. Asked him numerous times for it and no, she'll see road again eventually apparently lol
Lot of wasted cars around tbh
Tis such a pity.

Thats taken from Google maps. That'll tell you how long it's there...
Not meaning to change topic...but christ it's frustrating lol

He had the garage door open one day when I was passing, and I'm almost certain there was another subaru in there, with loads of shite thrown up on it and no front bumper or lights on it.

That one in the picture literally hasn't moved an inch in years.
I'm driving that road to work now with 6 years and that football under it (hard to see) hasn't moved lol

Screenshot_20211111-183537_Maps.jpg

Back