Toyo 888

Keith check out other track tyres on their website the nankang ar1 are getting good reviews and are cheaper and I think tractorman had them on his megane for the club trackday last year
i picked up a set of yokohama ad08r using the aul lads vat number delivered for around 420.
You could try demon tweeks but they're dearer

Just checked camskill website they don't list the ar1 but on demon tweeks for a set of 225/45/17 they will deliver for 717 euro but check out ulster tyres great to deal with and nankang agents

It's crazy alright Keith but you would be surprised the markup on tyres it's huge a set of 225 r888r 600 pounds plus about 20 quid shipping on eBay seems to be the cheapest man

Wonder what the R1R Toyo is like? 564 delivered from openeo.
Reviews seem good but would they be any use on track I wonder.

T1r's are dirt had them on a s14 before and they were fairly dangerous in the cold, had them on a altezza and they were ok at that power level
The R1R's are meant to be savage mate has them in a evo5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also had t1r on the 106 wasn't a fan at all side wall very soft and gave a mushie feeling if you get me ....and that car weighed as much as a tin of beans.

I'm the same Graham I put uniroyal rainsport on the 207 but went with the xl it has a harder wall not as comfortable but great feel and a bit extra noise .....put the same Tyre on the BMW but with the softer wall as its a family car but huge difference in the 2 tyres

The nankang AR1 were great on track, dold side walls and lasted ages. Decent in the wet too.
Got them in Demon Tweas, worked out the cheapest at the time. Oponeo didn't do them.

The nankang AR1 were great on track, dold side walls and lasted ages. Decent in the wet too.
Got them in Demon Tweas, worked out the cheapest at the time. Oponeo didn't do them.

How much Alan? 700euro seems the price these days!
Strong money for 17's I think!!!

Not cheap, but reckoned they'd last longer than most other track tyres and wouldn't need replacing as quick.
Had 3 trackdays, a Scotland hoon and normal road use with plenty of grip left

Back