top gear new series

have to say they redeemed themselves tonight it was a great show I taught that p1 is fucking mental

mclaren-p1-01-1.jpg

Good show last night alright , it seems every second week it's good and every other week they don't talk about cars, I just wish they would get rid of the star in a sh*t heap, and get Motorsport drivers each week to do it instead in a m3 or similar, they could even have bike lads like Rossi or dougie lampkin gimmy mcrae, any body into Motorsport, these fools coming on and half don't even like cars FFS,

4c is the future for preformance cars on the road and so reminds me of a stratos, beautiful.

P1 was amazing and can't wait to see is it quick around there track

The piece on the British army was interesting, some machines out there but all I could think of was the amount of money the government must have put out there while a portion of the world starves to death, crazy!!

[quote author=DUFFMAN™ link=topic=40629.msg465768#msg465768 date=1392015796]

The piece on the British army was interesting, some machines out there but all I could think of was the amount of money the government must have put out there while a portion of the world starves to death, crazy!!
[/quote]

£57 billlion a year.... nearly £1000 per person

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=40629.msg465770#msg465770 date=1392021536]
That p1 looked savage
[/quote]

:plusone: some engineering

for me top gear is crap the stars in cars and stupid things like making a fiat multplia for old people just dumb but i do like the special shows

For me its Fifth gear all the way proper driving show real world saftey tests proper group tests and Tiff top gear when im bored

agree was better than usual last night , and jeremy seemed to do the P1 justice .

agree with duffman about star in a shitter ,get rid ffs . thats the part of the show where u go to the toilet or make a cuppa tea or even both so as you dont have to be bored to death .

personally would love it if they got rid of mr clarkson and brought in the likes of chris harris and turned it into a proper car show

Been following Harris since his first YouTube channel "drivers republic"
And every video then and since is very very good he's the star on the drive channel I recon and like tiff He can really drive so us petrol heads respect his opinion

[quote author=Ciaran WRX link=topic=40629.msg465783#msg465783 date=1392030005]
Been following Harris since his first YouTube channel "drivers republic"
And every video then and since is very very good he's the star on the drive channel I recon and like tiff He can really drive so us petrol heads respect his opinion
[/quote]

He was with autocar before that..he might appeal to petrol heads but the only reason Top Gear is a success is its crossover appeal..all 3 top gear presenters are polished professionals..

agree with all the comments about top gear\fifth gear, top gear has gone downhill in recent times(last night was very good though) and fifth gear has improved becoming more focused on the cars rather than stupid guests- but the reason fifth gear is so good now is because of top gear, they had to up there game- the original top gear had tiff niddal in it and was nearly cancelled until clarkson came along and changed the format which appealed to larger audience, its all about ratings lads, and lets be honest we will still be watching top gear every sunday night like everyone else

Does anyone here actually watch it for car info? It's an entertainment show loosely based around cars.

ok so everyone talking about 5th gear being great about real cars fair enough . but who really wants to know about a ford focus a citreon ds3 so that they can go out and buy 1 . i'll tell ya who nobody cos we all watch it for the porsches ferrari 's and lamborghinis end of :icon_grin:

[quote author=WAGON DEC link=topic=40629.msg465764#msg465764 date=1391989919]
have to say they redeemed themselves tonight it was a great show I taught that p1 is fucking mental

[/quote]

ya agreed, was far far better show

Some 800k Danish super car that went round the track slower than a focus RS although it was in the wet but still slower than the m5 in the wet also
Went out after that I'll watch the rest later I'm guessing I dint miss much though

Back