top gear new series

[quote author=SCOOBYCOLM link=topic=40629.msg466823#msg466823 date=1392587819]
Some 800k Danish super car that went round the track slower than a focus RS although it was in the wet but still slower than the m5 in the wet also
Went out after that I'll watch the rest later I'm guessing I dint miss much though

[/quote]

Don't think they gave it a fair go to be honest..big difference between wet track and standing water.

oh and it went on fire , hahaha . cant see too many 800k , slower than a focus , goes on fire , breaks engine easily , unheard of manufacturer , cant even remember the name of it . think they were paid to review it with the intention of it never selling a single unit or be heard of again .

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=40629.msg466852#msg466852 date=1392633726]
oh and it went on fire , hahaha . cant see too many 800k , slower than a focus , goes on fire , breaks engine easily , unheard of manufacturer , cant even remember the name of it . think they were paid to review it with the intention of it never selling a single unit or be heard of again .
[/quote]

Its been around for a few years ..Autocar and Evo reviewed it...I'd pay as much heed to Clarksons advice on cars as I would to Jimmy Savilles on child care

I'd pay as much heed to Clarksons advice on cars as I would to Jimmy Savilles on child care :falldownlaugh:

Back