Tool Alert: Lidl

The tools there are dirt. Bought a spanner set there before and they broke. they were made from die-cast metal. Better off spending money on quality stuff like snap-on or teng tools

have to disagree lads i have a set of lidl spanners that i use everyday and not a bother with them bought 2 cordless led lamps there a couple of weeks ago 17.99 each compared them to one of the lads at work who has a bergen one exact same lamp except he paid 60.00 for his
maybe ye're just too rough :nana:

i bought an air compressor, and so did a few of my mates, they work perfect, also bought some other stuff, never had a problem with them,

i got a savage 50 piece socket set about a year ago used it so many time it hasn't let me down once.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I've bought stuff from them and it's lasted the test :thumbsup:
Cheap and does the job- handy sets,
chees
john

Few people i know have the screwdriver/socket sets and have said that they are as good as any they have had before

:smokin:

[quote author=kbox link=topic=5549.msg62808#msg62808 date=1203173270]
The tools there are dirt. Bought a spanner set there before and they broke. they were made from die-cast metal. Better off spending money on quality stuff like snap-on or teng tools
[/quote]bad work men blame there tools!!!!!!!

Back