To sell or not

ap993

Sunday Drivers
Hi, been a while since I posted. Been thinking of selling the hawk, IV only put 13k miles up on her. Just wondering what would be a good price to ask for.
06 cgm type UK, some aftermarket parts. 80k miles. Thanks

I've posted mine up for sale and I'm reluctant just like you are ! A I doubt I'll ever fall in love with any other machine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK. It has uprated fuel pump, pink box clutch. Nur spec r with a high flow cat. Will have to check the suspension set up as I forget the name.
Pillar boost gage. Had it up at the isdc.ie rolling road day last year and it made 290bhp and 360 lbft. 4 Eagle f1 with about 3k miles on them.
Nct until March but I will put a fresh Nct on her.

Some pics. Will take newer ones later. Sorry for the vague opening post.

Attachments

• IMAG1921.jpg
    IMAG1921.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 61
  • IMAG1920.jpg
    IMAG1920.jpg
    983 KB · Views: 61
  • IMAG1915.jpg
    IMAG1915.jpg
    809.2 KB · Views: 59
  • IMAG1914.jpg
    IMAG1914.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 60
Somewhere between 9k and 13k I think would be the price range how many miles on it

Just noticed is it on ni reg . As that price range would be on Irish reg . Not sure on vrt somewhere 3/4 k if that's the case then take the vrt price off the car :thumbsup:

I remember this from the RR - I loved the torque curve.
with some prices I see lately will surly be north of 10k GLWTS

Just noticed is it on ni reg . As that price range would be on Irish reg . Not sure on vrt somewhere 3/4 k if that's the case then take the vrt price off the car :thumbsup:

That's a pic from when I bought it. On Irish plates now

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1483988277518.jpg
    FB_IMG_1483988277518.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 51
Nice car

Why sell?

If keeping get yourself to our monthly night meets if near Dublin might reignite the intrest ...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Probably would help if I was more active on here. Just fancy a change. Maybe IL keep and add some things to her myself. It's the exact same since the day I bought it.

Fair enough

Sometimes change is good.

If not Join up as full member best 50 quid ull spend.

Offical club meets and events in Members only section????

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back