To anyone living in or around the malahide area

Darkshadow

Petrolheads
Last night my car and another car was broken into thankfully nothing was taken and the cars where left intact this was due to flames hearing something outside and distrubing whoever was trying to break into them but just a general warning that there might be car theives in the malahide area so make sure the cars are safe and locked lads just thought you should be aware :thumbsup:

Thanks for the warning dark shaddow.
Feckers are everywhere these days. :angry:

cheers for the warning. :thumbsup: three off my mates cars have been taken the last two weeks and were all high spec.

[quote author=keith555 link=topic=5099.msg56732#msg56732 date=1201130800]
cheers for the warning. :thumbsup: three off my mates cars have been taken the last two weeks and were all high spec.
[/quote]

Thats serious - all out malahide direction? :shock:

I'm away out now, think I'll sleep in the car for the night :(

they were takin from finglas,navan road and malahide. :angry: i have about five locks including the alarms on the cars. :thumbsup:

I was 1 of the lucky ones only because my other half is a light sleeper, and i dont want the same happening to anyone else especially with a scooby :thumbsup:

yeah cheers dark shadow :thumbsup:there is a little group of them around kilbarrack robbin cars one off them died last week in one down the road from me but didnt teech the rest off them. :dunno:

ive a clifford 950 alarm on my legacy,is it still possible for them to steal it ya reckon??have steering disc lock to just as a deterent :pray:

if they want the car they will find a way of gettin it. my mate had a clifford and still got taken :angry:

heard that car thefts esp hi spec cars were on the rise but that it was mainly targeted at the sir and type r hondas

Its true if they really want the car they'll find some way off taking it,heard stories of breakdown trucks taking cars outta driveways!! :eek:mg: :eek:mg:

:angry: :angry: :angry:

well id make bits of the pebble dash hoppin their f ucking heads off of it

:thumbsup:

sound for the heads up on the lil wonkers, at least they didnt get your scoob, thank god !

there is proffesionals going around doing that i saw it on television a long time ago even with good expensive alarms they can still rob it, thats why there so good at it because there stealing them so often :angry: its always the expensive cars they rob if i caught them taking my car they would be sorry :angry: :shoot:

crap ill have to block mine in with the van, funny never seen any one in checking cars out, seen a few around last house we lived in but had a lotus elise then. Its true though if they want it they'll find a way scumbags , all ill say is though i better not here them at the car or theres a very good chance the shotgun could be out and a trip to the mountains in the van :dance:

i was watching an austrailian programme last night and it took a ex pro car theif 20 seconds to get into a wrx and 10 seconds to get into a ford :? :?

Back