tjh cars

scoobydo

Middle Lane Hogs
Just wondering has anybody delt with him he is based in mullinavat killkenny,got a nice sti up there,just wonderin is he a good dealer??cheers adrian

I drive past this place twice a week but never stopped in. He has a full stickered up STi and a white 1.6.

he's an ignorant fookin twat :new_2gunsfiring_v1:
unlessur a golfer or carrying a large wad of cash he'll talk to you like a pice of shite :icon_mad:

He always waves to me and falls all over and under me :lol:
You must be one of those several customers who had him up by the throat at some stage during his employment at Mr Garrys :icon_grin: our favourite subaru dealer :lol:
He does seem to have fairly decent stuff out there, maybe we should give him the benefit of the doubt? :dontknow:
Cock Eye himself apparently owes him around 12k unpaid commission :naughty:
I'd be a bit cross with that...

I bought my WRX off him while he was at Eddie Garrys. I thought he was a straight up no bullshine kinda guy.
He's a pretty confident fella, and I can imagine some people would see him a bit arrogant.
Had no problems doing a deal with him...he was very realistic with prices etc...he even threw in a 2 year fully comp warranty on a car that was 3 years old!
Think he knew car was mint tho!
He brought me for a spin in an E46 M3 after we did the deal...that *ucker can drive...went sideways more than we went straight for 10 mins or so!!
Sound enough lad, id buy from him again! Cars look half decent...not soo sure bout aftersales tho!

Back