tip if you are bored

Darkshadow

Petrolheads
today i was bored as it was a day off from work, so whilst i was out and about i drove past drynam motorview in malahide/swords and a very nice 02 blue impreza wrx caught my eye so i pulled in and promptly hid the car i was in and walked into the reception to ask about the car  :p the salesman came out and started telling me about the car and at 14,750 i thought it was a bit steep as the car had done 101,000 miles, then came the words i was waiting to hear " would you like to take a test drive"  :lol: i thought about this for about 2 seconds and said "i dont know much about subaru's but yeah go on then" to cut a long story short i have never seen a salesman grip the seat so tight or go so white ever until today  :lol: :lol: its great fun when you are bored and i would recomend it to anyone a new game scare the salesman

and H.B Dennis no longer sell subaru's just thought you would like to know

if you want to scare the hell out of darkshadow then take the car to the beach floor it at top speed and head straight for the sea its so funny to hear him scream  :thumbsup: then brake hard about 2 inches from the sea and hey presto instant whiplash  :worship: :worship: :worship:

was up in jap cars today jus for a quick nosey... The RB wasn't there, not sure he would have been so quick to let me in that one.. after all it is 85 GRAND :roll:.....

They tend to want to see money before your allowed drive.
Good place for a garage beside the airport though.
I bought my car there and test drove it on a road parallel with the runway.
People were there watching planes take off, i thought it more fun to race one :p
After all i wanted to make sure i liked what i was buying

I'm a test drive wh0re..have been out in loads of sh!t....had an r34 skyline out of frank faheys sideways up the naas road fella on broad was kacking it! cant go back there..was out last saturday in a few altezzas with a mate of mine not impressed..no grunt at all and hard to get out of shape..best car a was out in a 04 sliver 350z...so close to signing for it..out of windsor in liffey valley..41k at the time couldnt afford it..didnt give it stick or anything but a beautiful car real well made, savage looks..but I'm glad i didn't its a bit to flashy..and the b4 is just as fast in the real world

I took a white STi out for a test drive from Drynam motors last week. Same again the poor salesman didnt know what to do. I kept saying the brakes were sh*t as I was speeding up to the roundabout. It was good craic alright. I even brough the car back around again to be sure to scar the bejangles out of the clown

Back