TIME ATTACK

dont think ill make it down brian but good luck tomorrow and if you cant catch philip in that shitvic , give him a shove

Supposed to be working,
But I'll try to get over at some stage!
As above regarding Phillip, Rubbing is racing :1poke:
Have fun man
Dan

was down at this , some day for it , loads of drift tyre's smokin the place up

t/a , think tdp(skyline ) won wit a 59.4 , some yok cumin outta dunlop mental power

flame spittin mij orange rx-7 looked well

jomo , with yellow ibiza( and red/white mitsi who was pushin hard ) and m tracey in a sierra cossie that sounded like an aeroplane , and one classic scoob that sounded a bit sick and just wasnt on the pace at all

good day all in all

time in final tdp skyline 59.473 jomo evo 59.844 tdp evo whit brendan stone driving 100.350 martin tracey sierra rs 500 101.893 brian moore subaru 102.957 in 4 gear only bearring whent on clutch in frist lap in the moring shane rabbitt mazda rx7 103.609 philip burdock civic 103.639

Whats the quickest time attack lap ever done in mondello?

Stephen.

Well done Brian,
Did you have fun even though you were stuck in 4th? You knew that was coming for a while!
Great time considering!
Dan

yea had a great time like driving a big gokart lots off left foot breaking in the bends to keep revs up

welldone brian, great time with your gear box fooked

what you going to do with the box now?will you dog box or something along them lines? was it a standard type r box?

it just the bearing 60 euro will fit if i win lotto or get great sponsor ill get a dog boxs i dream off that

Back