time attack round 3 mondello*****pics added*****

[quote author=narked link=topic=7243.msg86333#msg86333 date=1211109392]
that crx must be some animal to be faster than the pro class :shock:
[/quote]

the crx is a rocket and the sound off it is just mental.

its belonged to the tuning factory and there integra won the other class against two lotus.

best race off the day would have to be the uno's they were all given it loads

Have to say big thanks to John and the lads at JOMO for there great work .The car is perfect now with alot of suspension changes and a new engine and gearbox but needs at lot of testing and fine tuning the suspension ,I found it very different and difficult to drive compared with the last set up but with the changes made by john the car got a lot faster though out the day .So with the car now run by Jomo i sure the car will get faster and faster with testing so the future looks promising...

Thanks to Martin Treacy for builting the new engine and the mapping .
And John for everthing else .. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :subaru:

I think the car might be too fast for me now..

Philip.

[quote author=pbsti link=topic=7243.msg86373#msg86373 date=1211129970]
Have to say big thanks to John and the lads at JOMO for there great work .The car is perfect now with alot of suspension changes and a new engine and gearbox but needs at lot of testing and fine tuning the suspension ,I found it very different and difficult to drive compared with the last set up but with the changes made by john the car got a lot faster though out the day .So with the car now run by Jomo i sure the car will get faster and faster with testing so the future looks promising...

Thanks to Martin Treacy for builting the new engine and the mapping .
And John for everthing else .. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :subaru:

I think the car might be too fast for me now..

Philip.
[/quote]

It's great that Your car was built, setup and tuned by your 2 biggest competitors! :clap:
Well done everyone, it was great to watch and listen to! :clap: :clap:

I do the best I can in the workshop and trackside, after that let them off, it's there job then.

Martin also mapped our's and done a fantastic job, told him what I done internally, and why, where I wanted the power, and how it comes on boost. I left the rest to him and it's spot on.
Philips car will go a lot faster. We need time to bring it on in stages as it suits him. He done a great job behind the wheel in a car with a new set-up. We were out testing on Friday to give him a feel for the car and he finished the day on 1:58:1. By the end if the second session session he was 4th in pro-class, 0.02 seconds off Brendan Stone, a qiuck driver, on 1:56:789. A lot of driver's went slower in the final, as it got a little colder, but Philip put in a 1:56:391, nearly 4 tenths faster, to put himself in 3rd in pro-class.

Well done to Brian and Philip, great job, 1st and 3rd in Pro-class. Roll on June

John

Clubman class is upto 1.3 turbo or 2.0 N/A
And pro is everything over! :thumbsup:
A bit silly really,
Should have Fwd, Rwd and Awd and then Pro Unlimited
Dan

Back