The Prodigy gig at the o2

Scouserlad2007

Petrolheads
Well lads,

Anyone head along to this, im just back from it now, was fooking mental, what a great gig, they rocked the o2 big time!!! :049: :049: :049:

Plenty of pill chewers there too..most people were off their banger.... :icon_eyes: :icon_eyes: :icon_eyes:

ahh...they are class!!!!
if anybody can rock the O2,then prodigy can!!!
hope you had a good one jonnie....i wouldnt go to gigs like that anymore
too many heads coked up and looking for trouble..
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

being an o2 employee has its perks though Mark, dont have to mix with the riff raff... :whistle: :whistle:

They really did lift the roof off the o2 though!!!!! :icon_headbang:

Seen them at Slane, they attract some shower of scum who will mostly be off there faces.

They do know how to work the crowed though.

@ marko, i wish it was for every gig mate, its name in a hat every month for whatever gig is on, thank fook I got the prodigy gig!!!

@ mark, they mixed their old stuff in with their new album, basically played a song from the new album followed by an old one...the place went wild for breathe, firestarter and the place erupted for out of space, was class!!!

@ Lee, they sure worked the crowd tonight, hats off to them, they must be close to their 40s now, I think, but what a band!!!

Although, they seem to be a man short, Keith, Maxim and Liam seemed to be there but Leeroy wasnt there, didnt realise he left??? :ponder2: :ponder2:

think he has left he doin his own dj thing now he played the wright venue twice in the last few months hes doin well

Back