The match last night

pigeonhead

Petrolheads
Did anyone go to the match lasted night , i went it was a nice run out for the lads .
What a stadium looks realy good was in the good seats and in side the place was realy set out well.
Its one of the best stadiums i was in. :thumbsup:

as for the standard of irish football

all them lads had never played with each other before and some were not even full time players, if the full bohs, rovers or pats team had of played it would have been a different story

fair enough the first goal was a terrible mistake and that didnt help the rest of the game, as once they went one down they new there was no way back.

joseph ndo was a disgrace, he wouldnt pass the ball and he just wanted to be noticed, he should have been takin off after ten minutes.

utd were good but you would expect them to be.

I was at it. Excellent stadium. Which block were you in Rory? I was in 109 and had a great view of everything. Only gripe i have was after the match the way the stewards and gardai were trying to hoard everyone into small bottlenecks at the gates for the Northbound Dart with no regard for the small children and while i was being squashed through there was even a chap in a wheelchair with people almost on his lap from everyone being pushed along.

Agree with Duffman though, if the match was against a full squad rather than a select XI the scoreline would not have been as bad, just look at how Rovers did against Juventus. Ndo did seem to be trying to get himself in the shop window (bit late now anyway IMO) and expected him to be subbed rather than Brennan. Some of the Airtricity teams play was quiet good i thought and i thought Mulcahy took his goal very well. Ryan Guy's throw in got some reaction anyway! :lol: :thumbsup:

Back