thanks to macmac

scoobydave

Sunday Drivers
ISDC Club Member
cheers macmac for the advice done what you said and got a locksmith in mullingar im back on the road.need rad pipe now typical :thumbsup:

Good man Ross,

Always helped me out with any key or lock issues too :clap:

Not a bad chap is our Ross , :thumbsup:

still has my feckin lighter from 3 years ago tho :lol: :lol: :lol:

:happybday: to me , :happybday: to me , :happybday: dear mac mac , :happybday: to me !!!

5 other forums im a part of all sent me an auto email wishing me all the best and nothing from i.s.d.c. . :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry:

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=25467.msg301133#msg301133 date=1281016930]
5 other forums im a part of all sent me an auto email wishing me all the best and nothing from i.s.d.c. . :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry:
[/quote]

Is it actually your birthday? Its not registered on the bottom of the main forum page so are you sure your details are filled in? Everyone else appears in dark blue in the upcoming birthdays section..

oh, and :happybday:

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=25467.msg301133#msg301133 date=1281016930]
5 other forums and i.s.d.c.
[/quote]

Tart! :tongue:

Dan

@ tommy , that lighter is here ready to be collected :lol: :lol: :lol: not :hjtwofinger:
@rob , yeah you must do , i LAUGH at people with only one key as they give me their hard earnd money EVERY day . get it sorted . :thumbsup:
@ mick , best pm yet :clap:
@dan yes i am as much as possible and i dont care who knows about it :whistle:

cheers for the wishes lads :clap:

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

:smokin:

5 other forums im a part of all sent me an auto email wishing me all the best and nothing from i.s.d.c.
Must be great to have the time :lol:

Back