thanks to dave(sti tuning)

keith555

Octane Boostaholics
Starting this thread for the reason is I just want to say thanks to Dave for the work put into my car over the weekend.

Only got in touch with Dave during the week about getting a new exhaust system and downpipe put on my car.

He was good enough to slot me in the weekend even doe he was up to it in work already and have to say also sorry for having to work on my car on sunday. doubt anyone likes working on there own cars on a sunday let alone someone else's.

But just shows the dedication what himself and his team in stituning has. :clap:

I would fully recommend to anyone work getting done by stituning. :thumbsup:

The exhaust looks and sounds the dogs nuts which i'm a very happy man with. :D :headbanger:

cheers again dave :worship:

p.s if anyone else would like to give dave thanks for work done think this be a good place to stick it.
Hope you dont mind me putting this up in here dave but seems best place to put it.

pics off the new exhaust.

CRIM0005-1.jpg

sound lad alrite, fitted dump valve for me saturday :thumbsup: drove herself mad all the way home with the boost on to hear the sound :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

Sorted me out with some work on my car too over the weekend, great service as always, knows his stuff and quality work, :clap:

He got my car going around mondello quicker than most stripped out racers on paddy's day! :clap: :clap:
And If he says " that will cost you xxx amount and you'll get xxx Bhp then you'll get that!"
Every thing he's done to my car has worked out exactly as he said it would and has cost what he said it would! :thumbsup:
Dan

Back