tax book

r_mehigan

Middle Lane Hogs
lads was looking at my tax book there and it says nothing about wrx or turbo or nething like that just wondering does anyones say theres is a turbo or is it just done off the engine number just wondering cause i have seen scoobys advertised as 2l straight for insurance etc :ponder: :ponder: :ponder: :ponder:

I think whoever registers the car declares it for what it is but alot of people/garages dont say its a WRX or STi in order pay less VRT.

Mine says WRX STI

I personally VRT'd my old STI wagon and it was Vrt'd as an STI but the taxbook only said Subaru Impreza, No Sti or Wrx or nothing. I questioned it and they said it was fine. But there was a scam recently uncovered where they were being vrt'd as 1.6's and 2.0 sports so the costs of clearing would be cheaper but as I recently saw in the vrt office " All Subaru, Mitsubishi's,Hondas etc etc must be presented for physical inspection to verify model codes etc"

its weird alrite cause everything else is spot on engine number vin number etc anyway thanks for the replies lads :thumbsup:

Only note up in VRT office i seen was subaru imprezas and Toyota Starlets and Corollas to be presented.

Back