Taking car out of storage

WagonVersion6

Hey folks, I'm taking the car out of dry storage next month for the summer month's get it out on the road and enjoy it hopefully starting with the killarney rally. I put it into storage the last day of October which was the last day it was started&running. It underwent a full service about a month before that for the nct. It hasn't been started in 5months and I'm wondering should I change oil/fluids or is there anything I should do to prevent a major meltdown of some sort,apart from drive it easy for a bit of course 😄 thanks in advance 👍

Cool,just give it a good check over so and should be good hopefully fingerscrossed,it got major service not long before going into storage,lambda sensor,spark plugs,oil,gaskets etc. Ah yea drive it easy for the 1st couple of hour's looking forward to getting to couple meets hopefully some nice car's on here(y)

Should be no issues, no harm to start them an odd time during the winter, had you battery on a trickle charger.

Ah jez least your's looking clean and bonnet open,mine still under cover with about 2inchs of debris/crap on top of that and every other item not wanted in the house built up around it:LOL:gunna take me bout half a day move that crap in itself,yea looking forward to getting to few meets hopefully and few outings,no accommodation booked for killarney so looking like the extra space in the wagon gunna come in handy:sneaky:

Ah jez least your's looking clean and bonnet open,mine still under cover with about 2inchs of debris/crap on top of that and every other item not wanted in the house built up around it:LOL:gunna take me bout half a day move that crap in itself,yea looking forward to getting to few meets hopefully and few outings,no accommodation booked for killarney so looking like the extra space in the wagon gunna come in handy:sneaky:
no harm they make a good bench when needed too:ROFLMAO: yea shame everywhere is booked up so fast , I may forget about Donegal don’t fancy sleeping in the car up there:sick:

no harm they make a good bench when needed too yea shame everywhere is booked up so fast , I may forget about Donegal don’t fancy sleeping in the car up therel

Donegal I'm sorted sister living outside Donegal town so told her age's ago il be their that wkend hopefully,no last time I slept in car at a rally was Donegal about 15yrs ago my god never again did it twice 2nd time was worse,sucker for punishment never learn,nice to be getting to that time of year again decent weather and car events on the horizon. I went to Galway rally this year didn't have the same feel to it driving the daily family hybrid 

Back