Super liverpool!!!!

Scouserlad2007

Petrolheads
Well lads,

trounced the chelsea scum...smashed their unbeaten home record and top of the premiership, how good are the mighty reds!!!!! :icon_headbang: :icon_headbang: :icon_headbang:

Jonnie

fookin luv it!!!!!
that'll stop all them chelsea armchair supporters harping on bout their unbeaten run!!!!!
GONE!!!!
:roll: :roll:

aaaahh typical liverpool supporters :1poke: its only 1 game...but glad to see chelsea getting beat too :icon_pidu:

great win

going to be a good season.

big month november for football probably going to shape the league up for the new year.

if liverpool can get a top left back and right winger in january the team will be untouchable

p.s. what is the story with hull city. :clap: :clap: :clap: i hope they beat chelsea on wednesday night

Glad to see Chelsea getting beaten because Liverpool are going to drop more pints than them coming up to the title chase.

Man Utd FTW!

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=10445.msg124155#msg124155 date=1225050336]
Glad to see Chelsea getting beaten because Liverpool are going to drop more pints than them coming up to the title chase.

Man Utd FTW!
[/quote]

exactly what my old man said today

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=10445.msg124109#msg124109 date=1225038395]
go on the pool!
[/quote]

:smokin:

As much as i dont like Liverpool, i had a few €s on them to win yesterday. Always a bad thing when a manager starts saying he can see his side going the whole season unbeaten! :thumbsup:

[quote author=mart link=topic=10445.msg124142#msg124142 date=1225048318]
aaaahh typical liverpool supporters :1poke: its only 1 game...but glad to see chelsea getting beat too :icon_pidu:
[/quote]

Do ye not have enough to be worrying about without looking up at us? It'll be November this weekend.....time to record that magical first home win of the season I'd say :049:

fair play to the pool for beatin chelsea .

BUT

man united aaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way .

abc= anyone but chelsea.

liverpool cruised that game and should off winning about 3-0. alonso free was robbery and masherano should off held his cool when clear on goal but he is a team player and doesnt want to be caught out off position again after the tevez goal again.

super reds and its true other supporters should worry about there own team first

[quote author=ckay link=topic=10445.msg124483#msg124483 date=1225214904]
LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 08'09 :049:

[/quote]

:wall: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

dont be sayin it out loud mate. :wazzup:

Back