sup yall!!!!

good luck at the stag pal...
dont do anything i wouldnt do....
loads of :guinness: :guinness:
and watch that polish b*****.... :lol: :lol:....has something planned for you with the father inlaw..
:evil: :evil: :evil:
enjoy
:twofinger: :twofinger:

im dreading the stags man...fuckers r gonna rape me r sumthing....lol..ill b doin plenty of :drunk: :drunk: :salute: :salute: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: hopefully i wont remember a thing :hang: :hang: :hang:.................did u hear noel gave the poll his notice ysterday..hes finishing up friday week...

heading out thursday eve bout 6...hows things with u man..did u get the almera sorted the other day???

worked first time...sound.
told ger to tell u it worked..
he rang me tonight sayin his back is in a jocker..told him i'd call down thursday and give a hand if hes stuck what with the other bo11ox in dubai.
im sure your not in thurs,so enjoy urself and remember to just bit the ear of the first one that comes near ya and that will lay down the law :lol: :lol:.
mind marek doesnt try and get on ya wen hes scared all the women away.

be good....
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :hang: :nana: :nana:

hahaha im afraid he will rape me and i wont get the c*nt off.....hahahaha....ye eddie is in dubai the fucker..gone to buy his bird an engagement ring...i told the silly fucker not too do it....another good man gone hahahahhaha...... :hang: :hang:

Back