subaru youtube video thread

Could foaming and washing it cause that much damage providing you let it dry after? I've seen plenty videos of lads at it, and some even say to leave it tick over while washing...

Good video but the way I see it is if you use car regularly outside in the elements even if you don?t drive it it gets dirty dusty etc. I usually keep it tidy just get it clean and use a detailer spray but like Pedro says rain mucky roads would be back same way in one day. Went out yesterday evening covered in dust wheels caked in brake dust again. Not saying it?s not worth it it?s a lot of work when I wouldn?t have much time to do all that as much as I would like to. @ Adrain I did use autoglym engine degreaser a good while back it?s water based was amazed how much stuff it rinsed off but you do need a strong jet of water but no harm done haven?t done it since

Same as that Gary , used a degreaser and a trickle of water on the 04 impreza, came up great, thinks it's a better option than a pressure hose.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

And to foam the entire engine bay like in the video, and use a brush and stuff, would that not be reasonably safe? It's foam after all, not water like.. And maybe a trickle of water to wash off after...

I can honestly say I have power hosed every car/ van I have had on the engine at some stage not going mental or any thing but at the end of the day wet roads heavy rain it ain?t going to be much different
My 2 cents

Back