Subaru WRX Blobeye parts

do you have the blower motor / unit? What are the wiper arms like? What are the front suspension mounts?

If anybody needs any parts for a blobeye have a full car for parts,

STI spoiler + rear vortex spoiler - SOLD
STI intercooler - SOLD
STI strut brace - SOLD
STI hood scoop - SOLD
Rear lights - ON HOLD
Seats + Door cards - SOLD

rest is mostly there ask if you need anything...
Morning Jimmy
How much for the front 2 shocks ?
Would they work on a sti?

Thanks Skips

Jimmy, I'd take the middle vents, radio surround, gaiter surround if you'd be up for posting them down to me. Paul.

Looking for a boot strut bar, bumper support bar and that driver side damaged fender?

Attachments

• 16786197497777909239034332488607.jpg
    16786197497777909239034332488607.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 14
Boot strut bar here its WRX boot bar, bumper support front or rear?
Bumper support for the front not the crash bar. I think the boot bars are the same on all blobeye models? The symmetrical long thin bars that connect to the boot struts. Has that wing been scrapped?

Thats the boot spring I think you mean 👍

Fyi there's two types sti one heavier as lifting big spoiler wrx one less so as only lifting wrx boomerang spoiler.

There is aftermarket rear strut bar on some cars from rear shock top but not what's in pic above

Thats the boot spring I think you mean 👍

Fyi there's two types sti one heavier as lifting big spoiler wrx one less so as only lifting wrx boomerang spoiler.

There is aftermarket rear strut bar on some cars from rear shock top but not what's in pic above
Ah OK yes I meant the spring as in the long curved bar that goes across the whole boot, also I have a 2004 1.6 ts model with the small flatter wing so would these fit?
Thanks

Boomerang spoiler 👍

Both fit but if proper sti spring boot spring will fly up and try decapitate you evey time you go to the boot which isn't ideal 🙂..as no weight on it if wasn't changed be better for you👍

O
Boomerang spoiler 👍

Both fit but if proper sti spring boot spring will fly up and try decapitate you evey time you go to the boot which isn't ideal 🙂..as no weight on it if wasn't changed be better for you👍
Ok thank you very much 😊. Guess I'll just wait til the owner responds he'll know which springs he has anyways.

Back