Subaru STI Official Pics

im not convinced

there is somethin brutal about the side and the arches

[quote author=six spoke clive link=topic=3329.msg32915#msg32915 date=1187599012]
im not convinced

there is somethin brutal about the side and the arches
[/quote]

thats the official site.. :thumbsup:

I honestly thought the STI model was going to be more aggresive looking-

sigh . . .

i expected more from them, we'll see how long this car lasts through car sales

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=3329.msg32974#msg32974 date=1187620052]
sigh . . .

i expected more from them, we'll see how long this car lasts through car sales
[/quote]

exactly.... the word flop springs to mind

i would love it if it wasnt called an Impreza, imo, Subaru should of released it under a different name, not an Impreza. its like when Nissan changed the skyline from this

Nissan-Skyline-GT-R-Red-3-4-resized.jpg

to this

G35_spcoupe-01.jpg

i think that new sti is going to be great in the flesh ,i think in ten years time when i can afford one it will be just what i want and it will look great in the subaru colours ,i think at the moment the problem with it is it just looks to much like a few other cars on the road ie.mazda thing and the bmw 1ser and there to much like an average everyday car for me.

@ dave , i knew it was the official site

sayin im not convinced with the photos , car looks shoite imo :thumbsup:

@Norris thats an Infinity G35 i think..sorry to be pedantic but there have always been "normal" skylines for like 30 years or more..that beauty is a GTR as you know..the new GTR is out next year should be an animal..its not even badged a skyline this time..I still think Subauru will bring out a saloon Sti

ya i know, i couldnt get a pic of the front of the Skyline variant, thats an Infiniti alright but there is also one called the Skyline

heres a pic of the back of the 'infiniti' shaped skyline

nissan-skyline-2.jpg

whereas the continued the design of the old "Skyline" into the is new car simply called the "GTR"

nissan-gtr.jpg

its a different car now, but for the Impreza, they should of continued the current shape and just turned the other car into a completely new car

I think with beefier wheels and a bigger rear spoiler she'd be nice!!
I'd really love to see a 3dr at some stage!
I do like the twin exhausts, the size of the scoop (no excuse for a front mount now!) the rear defuser! and to be fair as far as i know she's lighter than before aswell which is unusual for newer cars!! :thumbsup:
Dan

seen the new one in the flesh today.obviously not an sti but an rs and it really didnt look too bad

the future doesnt look as bad for me now , it really isnt as bad as the photos :dunno: inside is shite but were all used ta that

:ponder: i dont think its gonna be all that bad :pray:

Back